commons-user mailing list archives

From Charles Matthew Chen <>
Subject Re: [Sanselan] Writing XMP leads to semi-corrupted IPTC
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:47:09 GMT

Hi Jonathan,

   Sanselan is in the process of moving into the Commons project - bear with us.

   dev, user: how does Commons handle issue tracking?  Should we open
an issue for this issue in our old JIRA issue tracker?

   Jonathan: once we've sorted out the issue tracking question, please
open an issue.  It would be very helpful if you could
attach/contribute an image and source that reproduce the issue.  A
code snippet that demonstrates how you are using Sanselan is fine.