commons-user mailing list archives

From bye webster <webste...@gmail.com>
Subject dbcp issue: unable load commons-dbcp.jar and commons-pool.jar in lib/ext
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:05:34 GMT
Hello,

I recently research on how to implement Database Connection Pooling into
Tomcat 5.5 server.
After downloaded dbcp.jar and pool.jar from Jakarta project and I follow
through the guideline provided.
Unfortunately, It is only working when i set jar file path in CLASSPATH but
it unable load it when it is keep inside jre/lib/ext directory.
I thought all the jar will load in /lib/ext directory for all tomcat user.

Who's know what's happening? i don't want messy my classpath setting so
who's know how to load it from lib/ext directory?