commons-user mailing list archives

From "John Vanantwerp" <JVanantw...@umuc.edu>
Subject FileUpload Question/Help
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:09:24 GMT
I can't find any documentation to support this either way, so I figured
I would ask here.

When several files are being uploaded in the same request and one file
generates a FileSizeLimitExceededException, are the other files
guaranteed to be available for processing?

And related to this I see that one of the fixes added to release 1.3 of
FileUpload is to include meta data about the file name that failed.  Is
there a place where I can find a discussion of when FileUpload 1.3 might
be released?

Thanks!

- John

John VanAntwerp

Associate Director, LeADS

University of Maryland University College

www.umuc.edu