commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Howard" <Howard....@westernasset.com>
Subject RE: Building commons-math.jar
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:04:20 GMT
Hi Luc,

There's no text or xml log files in the target directory. What would be the name? I just ran
"ant jar" command. Thanks for the snap shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Maisonobe [mailto:Luc.Maisonobe@free.fr]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:08 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: Building commons-math.jar

Lee, Howard a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build jar file from the source (2.0), and it's not
> completing the task because while it's running junit test, some of the
> tests failed. Could someone upload the jar file please? (some of the
> tests failed was GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest, BigRealFieldTest)

First, could you send us the exact error log from the failing tests. No test should fail so
this is a major problem for us if you can't run them. There should be some text or xml log
files for each set of test in the directory target/surefire-reports for all tests. We are
interested in the failing ones. Could you also tell us when you checked out the source from
the subversion repository ?

You will find a recent version (compiled a few minutes ago) here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/commons-math/2.0-SNAPSHOT/commons-math-2.0-20090723.185718-6.jar

The version above is *not* an officially supported version. It is a snapshot compiled only
by me for your convenience. Please note that version 2.0 will be officially published very
soon now (say a week or
so) and will be available for download at regular places at this time.

regards,
Luc