commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Howard" <Howard....@westernasset.com>
Subject RE: How do I get the latest commons.math library?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:51:39 GMT
Thanks. I can't wait to get official 2.0. Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Maisonobe [mailto:Luc.Maisonobe@free.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 12:10 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: How do I get the latest commons.math library?

Lee, Howard a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> How do I get the latest commons math library? I believe it is 2.1 or greater, but only
1.2 is available to download.

The latest *published* version is 1.2.
The next version will be 2.0. It will most probably be published really soon now (say a week
or so). If you want to get the current state of this future 2.0 version, you have to check
it out directly from the subversion repository with a command similar to:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/trunk
commons-math

This will create a commons-math directory with everything ready to compile.

Luc