commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Howard" <Howard....@westernasset.com>
Subject How do I get the latest commons.math library?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:03:42 GMT
Hi,

How do I get the latest commons math library? I believe it is 2.1 or greater, but only 1.2
is available to download.

Thanks.

E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Western Asset
therefore recommends that you do not send any confidential or
sensitive information to us via electronic mail, including social
security numbers, account numbers, or personal identification
numbers. Delivery, and or timely delivery of Internet mail is not
guaranteed. Western Asset therefore recommends that you do not send
time sensitive or action-oriented messages to us via electronic
mail.