commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Building commons-math.jar
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:10:39 GMT
Lee, Howard a écrit :
> Hi Luc,
>
> Sorry about the late reply. Have been out of town. I'm enclosing the ant test output
file. I'm using old ant (I don't know if that makes difference in this case. Using 1.6.5)
and using Junit 4.4. Looking forward to official release! :) Thanks!

All failing tests in this log file follow the same pattern:

   [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.xxx.YyylTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.xxx.YyylTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0 sec
    [junit] 	FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.xxx.YyylTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.xxx.YyylTest

This seems to correspond exactly to the Junit 4 tests. The Junit 3 tests
do pass correctly.

Perhaps your version of ant does not like a mix of Junit 3 and Junit 4
tests ? Are you sure junit 4 is used and there is no junit 3 hidden in
your ant installation ? Is it possible to force ant to use junit 4 ?

Luc

test suite. Ant does not store the tests results nor set up the reports maven does, which
seems normal to me. It only creates the classes and test-classes directories in target.