commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Building commons-math.jar
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:11:20 GMT
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>> Lee, Howard a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Luc,
>>>
>>> There's no text or xml log files in the target directory. What would
>>> be the name? I just ran "ant jar" command. Thanks for the snap shot.
>>>

>> We no< use maven 2 rather than ant to build commons-math. The ant built
>> has not been updated for a while and I even though we have removed it
>> completely ... I guess this could explain both the failures and the lack
>>  of files in the target directory.
>>
> No,  the Ant build should still work and does work4me at least on jdk
> 1.6 and 1.5.  The test failures should show up in the Ant stdout
> output.  It would be good to know what they are/were, as the Ant build
> is running the same tests tht the maven build is.

You are right.
I checked the test using ant and they also run correctly and
automatically use the complete test suite. Ant does not store the tests
results nor set up the reports maven does, which seems normal to me. It
only creates the classes and test-classes directories in target.

Lee, could you try again and store the output from the "ant test"
command and send us the extract that shows the failing tests ?

Luc