commons-user mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building commons-math.jar
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:20:46 GMT
Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Lee, Howard a écrit :
>
>> Hi Luc,
>>
>> There's no text or xml log files in the target directory. What would be the name?
I just ran "ant jar" command. Thanks for the snap shot.

> We no< use maven 2 rather than ant to build commons-math. The ant built
> has not been updated for a while and I even though we have removed it
> completely ... I guess this could explain both the failures and the lack
>  of files in the target directory.

No,  the Ant build should still work and does work4me at least on jdk
1.6 and 1.5.  The test failures should show up in the Ant stdout
output.  It would be good to know what they are/were, as the Ant build
is running the same tests tht the maven build is.

Phil