commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Building commons-math.jar
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:07:55 GMT
Lee, Howard a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build jar file from the source (2.0), and it's not completing the task
because while it's running junit test, some of the tests failed. Could someone upload the
jar file please? (some of the tests failed was GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest, BigRealFieldTest)

First, could you send us the exact error log from the failing tests. No
test should fail so this is a major problem for us if you can't run
them. There should be some text or xml log files for each set of test in
the directory target/surefire-reports for all tests. We are interested
in the failing ones. Could you also tell us when you checked out the
source from the subversion repository ?

You will find a recent version (compiled a few minutes ago) here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/commons-math/2.0-SNAPSHOT/commons-math-2.0-20090723.185718-6.jar

The version above is *not* an officially supported version. It is a
snapshot compiled only by me for your convenience. Please note that
version 2.0 will be officially published very soon now (say a week or
so) and will be available for download at regular places at this time.

regards,
Luc