commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: How do I get the latest commons.math library?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:10:14 GMT
Lee, Howard a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> How do I get the latest commons math library? I believe it is 2.1 or greater, but only
1.2 is available to download.

The latest *published* version is 1.2.
The next version will be 2.0. It will most probably be published really
soon now (say a week or so). If you want to get the current state of
this future 2.0 version, you have to check it out directly from the
subversion repository with a command similar to:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/trunk
commons-math

This will create a commons-math directory with everything ready to compile.

Luc