commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Problem while sending mail using commons email
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:04:15 GMT
Hi folks,

the email is a bit strange but if the response reaches Pavan I'm fine
... :-)

+) are you sure that your are using the same mail implementation for
your local tests and your component?
+) Have you tried upgrading JavaMail - I see "JavaMail version 1.3.1"
and this version is old

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl