commons-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Dougan <kevindou...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Question about FTPClient.sendCommand()
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:53:54 GMT

Yes, I saw that specific API method call, but I don't really want to implement a big set of
IF THEN clauses in my code...then I just become an interpreter for the FTP specification.

Maybe I should be asking a different question, like what is sendCommand() used for in the
first place?

Maybe it's not possible to do what I want to do, and I WILL have to String-compare everything
I read in, and use an IF THEN block to call the various API methods, as I encounter different
keywords (i.e. re-implement the wheel)...

Thanks!
Kevin
KevinDougan@Hotmail.com