commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail setText problem
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:49:23 GMT
Hi,

the commons-email-1.1 release features some HTML email layout problems
... ;-)

I would recommend using the current release candidate found under

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.2/RC2/staged/commons-email/commons-email/1.2/

Please give some feedback if the current implementation solves your
problem (or not) ....  ;-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl