commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] NormalDistributionImpl and NoClassDefFoundError: MathException
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:42:13 GMT
Patrick Meyer a écrit :
> I am using Netbeans and I have added the commons-math jar as a library.
> Is that the same thing?

I have not used Netbeans in years, but I suppose this is correct.

> The following simple test case works fine, but the complete application
> produce the error.

Does the compilation performs completely without warning nor errors ?
You could perhaps check the output manually by exploring the directory
where Netbeans puts its classes (perhaps some directory with a name like
bin or target or classes).

Luc