commons-user mailing list archives

From Angelo Port <angel.a.porti...@boeing.com>
Subject ODE Question
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:44:38 GMT

Hi,

I am attempting to use the Dormand-Prince 54 integrator. I get the following
error:

org.apache.commons.math.ode.IntegratorException: dimensions mismatch: ODE
problem has dimension 0, initial state vector has dimension 6
        at
org.apache.commons.math.ode.AdaptiveStepsizeIntegrator.sanityChecks(AdaptiveStepsizeIntegrator.java:177)
        at
org.apache.commons.math.ode.EmbeddedRungeKuttaIntegrator.integrate(EmbeddedRungeKuttaIntegrator.java:179)

Did I forget to set the dimension? If so, how is this done?

Angelo