commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Barrera <nbarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Project build order across groups
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:08:08 GMT
Hi everyone...

I hope you could help me with this doubt...

I 'm using continuum 1.2.3

I have configured many groups, and there 're many (maven) projects inside
those groups.

If I do "build all projects in group" and then go to the BuildQueue page I
can see that build dependency order is being respected between the projects
of the same group.

but...

I wanted to ask you what happens if I got many projects with the same build
schedule and for example a project in one group depends on a project in
another group...

does continuum respect dependency order for build across groups?

an example of the scenario I 'm asking for:

Group A
- project 1 (don't depends on other projects)
- project 2 (depends on project 1)

Group B
-project 3 (depends on project 2 from group A)
-project 4 (depends on project 3)

if both groups have the same schedule... will all projects build without
problem?

thank you in advance and...
cheers!

Nicolas.-