commons-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Blotny <Alexander.Blo...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Subject [SCXML] new release, parameter handling
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 12:39:47 GMT
Hi,

I have some questions to the SCXML project.
I am not sure if it is the right place, please tell me if it is not.

At first I would like to know when the next release will come. I could not
find any information on the page.
Furthermore I am curious if the next release will support EcmaScript as
evaluation language or does already something like a plugin exist?

As far as I can see the implementation does only support to execute void
methods without parameters when a certain state is reached. I think it would
be nice to have entry parameters and return values. So the results of one
state/method can be used in another one. Maybe there is already a
possibility but I missed it...

Thank you in advance.

greetings,
Alex