commons-user mailing list archives

From luc.maison...@free.fr
Subject Re: [nabla] project status
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 09:57:30 GMT
The development has stalled for a few months because the developers are currently busy with
the commons-math component. There is a commitment to restart work on it once commons-math
2.0 will be published (hopefully in a few weeks).

The next development phase will probably be focused in changing some low level stuff to allow
both forward and reverse modes (the current implementation is forward only). Several people
have expressed interest but no external contribution have been included yet.

The project is in a preliminary phase, it is not ready for production and can currently handle
only very basic functions like the ones found in the unit tests.

Luc