commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: common vfs
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 02:05:52 GMT
Yes. I am actively working on it.  I have some final tasks that I am
finishing up in the webdav support. Then the issues with regard to
findbugs problems should be addressed. I would like to address as many
of the checkstyle errors as possible but I may not complete that.
Finally, I will take one more pass through the open Jira issues to see
if there are any I want to tackle.  I would like to do that all rather
quickly as we have a bunch of projects that will be using this in
production shortly.

FWIW, I can't actually "do" the release since I'm not on the commons
PMC and since I haven't actually done one before I'm sure I'm going to
require some assistance.

Is there something specific you need? (besides the release of course)

Ralph