commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is this a usecase for commons vfs?
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:14:46 GMT
NIO has support for writing blocks of data to files.  You have complete
byte-level control over how the data is written to the file.  These examples
may give you some ideas about specific NIO features that you can apply to
solve your problem: http://www.exampledepot.com/egs/java.nio/pkg.html

Hope this helps,

Mark