commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] getting set datats in the datamodel
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 01:26:43 GMT
For the archives, the discussion below has moved to ongoing thread
titled "[SCXML] History state".

-Rahul

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Ouyang, Landon - ES/RDR -Gil
<Landon.Ouyang@itt.com> wrote:
> I am trying to implement a history state.  It does work, returns to the calling state,
however it enters all the super states before getting to the calling state.  Which also calls
entry actions (when there are entry actions).  This is not the behavior I was expecting.
 Can you explain to me how to prevent this?

> Below is the command line output from a small program that accepts trigger events and
has a listener attached to the states that outputs the current state.

xmlns:xmi="http://schema.omg.org/spec/XMI/2.1" version="1.0" initial="StateMachineInitial">
>  <state id="TopState">
>    <state id="State3">
>      <state id="State31">
>        <transition event="STATE31_TO_HISTORY" target="S1History"/>
>      </state>
>      <state id="State32">
>        <transition event="STATE32_TO_HISTORY" target="S1History"/>
>      </state>
>      <initial id="State3Initial">
>        <transition target="State31"/>
>      </initial>
>    </state>
>    <initial id="TopStateInitial">
>      <transition target="State1"/>
>    </initial>
>    <state id="State1">
>      <state id="State12">
>        <transition event="TO_STATE32" target="State32"/>
>        <transition event="TO_STATE11" target="State11"/>
>      </state>
>      <state id="State11">
>        <transition event="TO_STATE31" target="State31"/>
>        <transition event="TO_STATE12" target="State12"/>
>      </state>
>      <history id="S1History" type="deep">
>        <transition target="State11"/>
>      </history>
>      <initial id="S1Initial">
>        <transition target="State11"/>
>      </initial>
>    </state>
>    <transition event="END" target="StateMachineFinal"/>
>  </state>
>  <state id="StateMachineInitial">
>    <transition target="TopState"/>
>  </state>
>  <final id="StateMachineFinal"/>
> </scxml>
>
> --
> Landon Ouyang
> Senior Design Engineer
> ITT Electronics Systems, Radar Systems - Gilfillan
> 7821 Orion Ave,
> Van Nuys, CA 91406
> (818) 901-2982
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.