commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ouyang, Landon - ES/RDR -Gil" <Landon.Ouy...@itt.com>
Subject [SCXML] Entry Action
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 00:01:09 GMT
I cannot find the documentation (I thought I had previously read) on this topic.

A state is executing an entry action, if an event (that causes a transition) is received,
will the state machine take that transition?  Or does the entry action have to be completed
before the state machine can process or take that transition?

Can anyone point me to that documentation?

--
Landon Ouyang
Senior Design Engineer

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.