commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Hello there
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:58:21 GMT
There is only one general list. Posts are supposed to prefix the
subject with the specific project, such as "[email] - I hate spam" or
"[EMAIL] - send me more". This makes it fairly easy to ignore the ones
you aren't interested in. I wouldn't suggest filtering as occasionally
someone forgets to mark the subject that way or there is a general
purpose message such as this one.

Ralph