commons-user mailing list archives

From k2 <karlk...@spiritone.com>
Subject org.apache.commons.digester.rss.* ?
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:38:31 GMT
Hello,
First message here. I'm doing some personal learning on some
Struts/Tiles platform and have come across some tutorials on-line for
this purpose.
It would seem that one of the project samples is out of date and I'm
trying to figure out how best to edit it back into shape.
These imports:
import org.apache.commons.digester.rss.Channel;
import org.apache.commons.digester.rss.RSSDigester;

fail to resolve with the version of commons-digester that I have (1.6)
(there is no org.apache.commons.digester.rss.*) and my attempts to
figure it out by hunting via google have come up empty. Could someone
provide a hint or two on what can be done to bring this up to date? The
author is being unresponsive.

thanks,
Karl