commons-user mailing list archives

From Ryunix <budianto.chu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] RE: MaxActive and MaxIdle
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:29:07 GMT

Hi Phil,
Since you had mentioned about the active and idle connection in dbcp, do you
happen to know the reason why if I open the connection using
'dbcp_datasource.getConnection()' and never call the connection.close(), the
particular connection will always been treated by dbcp as 'active
connection'?

Thanks