commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-net] FTPClient setReceiveBufferSize() setSendBufferSize()
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:34:40 GMT
Hi Phil

Actually, there was a long-standing latent bug in [net] where calls to
set the socket buffer size were effectively ignored, as they were
applied after the socket had been bound. This has recently been fixed
in the 2.0 branch head. See:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/net/branches/NET_2_0/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/net/SocketClient.java?r1=749145&r2=762023&diff_format=h

So, as Steve says, you can either make these changes locally, or just
download the latest source from the 2.0 branch and use that.

--Rory