commons-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [FILEUPLOAD] Problem with huge files (>2GB)
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:45:39 GMT
Perhaps an applet (or webstarted application) and use Commons VFS to
move your files?  We use Commons VFS over FTP (among other protocols)
and it works great.  I only suggest VFS because it would be easy to
switch between transport mechanisms during unit testing (using local
files/directories during unit testing if need be or just mock
objects).