commons-user mailing list archives

From Linda Erlenhov <>
Subject [SCXML] Transition/Var question
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:01:02 GMT
Hello again.

I have made som improvements in my code, but now new intresting and funny
things have happened instead.

I have this very simple file:
<scxml xmlns="" version="1.0"
<state id ="7">
<transition event="1" target="0">
<var name="1" expr="true"/>
<state id="0">
<transition event="2" target="2"/>
<state id="2">
<transition event="3" target="2"/>
And have written a testprogram, but when i start i get this error:

2009-mar-12 15:46:32$IgnoredElementRule begin
VARNING: Ignoring element <var> in namespace "" at file:/C:xxxxx/testvideo.scxml:4:28 and
digester match "scxml/state/transition/var"

I looked at how var:s are written in examples and such, but I donĀ“t
understand what I have done wrong.
The reason to why I am not using assign or any other action is because the
var:s I want are supposed to be objects that I look for in an
ontransitionlistner and they should be forwarded to another application.
They are final and should not be changed, just passed on.

best regards