commons-user mailing list archives

From Linda Erlenhov <linda.erlen...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] more Evaluator/Context questions
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:33:38 GMT
Hello!

This is my plan:
My guards are boolean expressions and the boolean variables that the
expression consists of are updated in "onEntry"/"onExit". I use a listner
for _when_ the update should be done.

The trouble is that I´m not shure _where/how_ the updating is done. Since
this should be done during runtime a guess is that it is some kind of update
in the context, but I have clearly not understood properly how this
(context)  works.

So if I create a simple example then maybe someone could use it to explain
this to me:

The statemachine has three states. A, B and C. There are transitions between
A & B both ways, and also transitions between B & C both ways. You can
trigger events that are "go to A", "go to B" "go to C". You start in A. On
the transition from B to A there is a guard for "been in C" that is set when
you visit C. So you have to visit C atleast once before you enter state A
the second time.

A<=>B<=>C

How/where do I set the "been in C" state to true when i enter the state?

Best Regards

//Linda