commons-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] matrix identity, matrix as transformation
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:25:41 GMT
Sounds like a simple job for a wrapper.  You just have to wrap multiply as
well.

I certainly don't think that a method like getTranslation which is just a
pseudonym for get(3,2) and which assumes a 3x3 input matrix is very broadly
useful.

Setting (super or sub) diagonals is a bit more interesting.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve