commons-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Badhavat <vinod.ofgov...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing SSH in our Community Project - Apache Commons-Net as a part of Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:42:03 GMT
Hi

I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code(GSoC) - open source
develepment program for students. As a part of GSoC, I applied to Apache
Commons-Net ( our community project ). This project involves implementation
of SSH in java and provide the SSH protocol access to the application
developer or user.

my application is here:  my
application<http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/vinod/t123842419585>

Any suggestions/inclusions to this project are appreciable.

Thank you
Vinod Kumar