commons-user mailing list archives

From 王巍巍 <ww.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use http proxy to connect a ftp
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:47:03 GMT
I used apache common net FTPClient to connect a ftp server. I used a http
proxy as I'm in a campus network. However, the FTPClient use socket
to connect the remote ftp server and the connection only allow a socks
proxy. However, when i used flashfxp and set the http proxy the same as in
my program, flashfxp connected to the ftp server successfully

miserable? Could anybody tell me why and how to conquer it?

--
王巍巍(Weiwei Wang)
Department of Computer Science

Mobile: 86-13913310569