commons-user mailing list archives

From Anna Södling <anna.sodl...@passagen.se>
Subject [SCXML] Log output?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:49:15 GMT
Hi,

I want to use some logging in my scxml-file, for example upon entering
and exiting a state. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the hang of how
it works. I've got this line in my scxml-file:
<log label="'Renegade'" expr="'Entering state: A'"/>

And the log output I get (in a console window in Eclipse) looks like
this:
2009-mar-24 11:39:08 org.apache.comm
ons.scxml.model.Log execute
INFO: 'Renegade': Entering state: A
2009-mar-24 11:39:08 org.apache.commons.scxml.model.Log execute
INFO: 'Renegade': Entering state: A

Also, I'm doing some ordinary printed outputs (in Java) while I'm
running my state machine, and the log info is not placed on the right
place among these outputs either, but before all of them (so it doesn't
show up when I'm actually entering the state).
And that's not really what I wanted. I would simply like to have an
output that says "'Renegade': Entering state: A" (or something similar)
when I'm actually entering state A. Is this possible? Or have I
missunderstood how the <log>-tag works?

Sincerely,
Anna

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">_______________________________________________________________<BR>