commons-user mailing list archives

From Vlad Dumitrescu <>
Subject [net] GSoC - Add SSH/SCP Support to Commons-Net
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:23:04 GMT

My name is Vlad Dumitrescu and I am a second year undergraduate student at
"Politehnica" University of Bucharest - Faculty of Automatic Control and
Computer Science in Bucharest, Romania. I would like to contribute to
Commons-Net as part of Google Summer of Code program.

I have experience with open source development (last year I contributed to a
project of a local open source organization) and I am passionate about computer
networks and protocols (I am currently following a CCNP BSCI course). If you are
interested I can also provide some Java code samples.

Can you give me some suggestions regarding my application for this project?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Vlad Dumitrescu

To unsubscribe, e-mail: