commons-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] testing around ConvertUtils
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:09:50 GMT
Hi Paul,

I do register them now, but I asked the question because I wanted to avoid it,
to keep my unit testing faster and easier.

I guess now that I've written a routine to set up the Converter, it's no more
hassle than setting up a mock, but in my ideal architecture, I would want to see
it mocked out instead.