commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common Net 1.4.1
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:04:10 GMT
Hi Brenda

Sorry I missed your posting initially. It should be possible to tell
FTPClient the server time zone, if it cant figure it out: this may do
what you want.

Have a look at the FTPClientConfig class (this is 2.0 javadoc, but this
hasnt changed since 1.4, IIRC):

http://commons.apache.org/net/apidocs/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/FTPClientConfig.html

Let me know if this works
Rory