commons-user mailing list archives

From bhamilton <bhamil...@allrelated.name>
Subject Re: Common Net 1.4.1
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:11:10 GMT
I think I may see the problem.

The files on the remote server at stored with the date time in GMT where
as my client server is 'American/New_York'.  The ftp client gets the
results of the LIST command.  Suppose a file 'A' has a date 'Mar 03' and
time of '13:00'.  That date and time is GMT.  If the ftp client date is
'Mar 03' and time of '12:30', then the time of '13:00' is in the future
and the list parser assumes the file year is 2008.

Now to think of a workaround...