commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alexei Samonov" <Alexei.Samo...@gfigroup.com>
Subject [SCXML] Exposing data model to SCXMLListener
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:07:33 GMT
Hi,

What is the recommended API for reading FSM's data model from outside of
FSM?

For example, I want to read some nodes from the datamodel when I receive
a state change event in SCXMLListener.

I tried accessing it by
executor.getSCInstance().getRootContext().getVars() to get the data
model's DOM tree but I do not see it populated with the actual current
values.

Regards,

Alexei

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the
use of GFI Group Inc., its affiliates and the individual addressee(s). This message may contain
confidential and/or private information privileged to recipient or recipients named above.
If you are not the authorized recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by e-mail
at the address shown above and delete this message from your system, other storage mechanism
and/or shred the document and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, review or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited. GFI Group Inc. shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt
or damage to your system.