commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FTPClient Stalls on STOR
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:14:13 GMT
Aren't there two connections involved here - i.e. the control and data
connections?

Surely the data connection will be kept alive by the STOR command; the
NOOP is presumably only needed on the control connection?

I would question whether the F5 load balancer is working correctly if
it fails to take the data connection traffic into account. But I could
be wrong.