commons-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Vladimirov <vlser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "implementing SSH in java" for Apache Commons-Net
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:48:27 GMT
Vinod,

I'm not sure how it should be done for GSoC, but may be you should
contact your mentor, not commons-user list. Anyway, commons-dev will
be better. But...

1) Package names like "transportlayerproto", "connectionproto" or
"userauthenticationproto" are ugly. Sorry for the truth. "transport",
"auth" and "connection" will be better.

2) "Design" page consist only from package diagrams. It's not the
design, it's just a list of packages. Nothing to comment, really.

Advise:
 - create picture that shows design of SSH-protocol, according to standard(s)
 - show how different parts of standard(s) (from prev. picture) are
mapped to your future implementation.
 - create class diagramm (if you prefer this kind of diagrams).
Two/three sequence diagramm will be good as well.

--
Sergey Vladimirov