commons-user mailing list archives

From Achleitner Thomas <Thomas.Achleit...@infoniqa.com>
Subject [LAUNCHER] Using procrun with commons launcher
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:05:50 GMT
Hi!
I am using commons launcher to start my java application. This works pretty fine.
Then when I want my java application to run as a windows service with procrun I am installing
the service like this:
"%EXECUTABLE%" //IS//%SERVICE_NAME% --StartClass LauncherBootstrap --StartParams -executablename;myapp;myapp
--StartPath %myapp_BASE%\bin --StartMode jvm --LogPath %myapp_BASE%\logs --LogPrefix myapp

Starting the application as a windows service works fine, too.
But when I stop the windows service the service is stopped but my application (javaw process)
is still running. I have to kill the process manually using task manager.

Is it possible to use commons launcher und procrun on windows systems together?
Has anyone made this working?

thomas