commons-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Agarwal <sagarwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML ]Re: Need some guidance in making a SIP application using commons-SCXML
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 02:03:53 GMT
Thanks Jocke,

As of now I want to make a simple application that will recieve INVITE do
some pattern matching like see for text named search in uri and search the
user in database and send INVITE to it ,if there are multiple users then
fork INVITES.

Since I am new to commons-xml can you please help me in understanding when
an INVITE comes on sailfin, "doInvite" of my  servlet gets called .

Can you please tell me how to integrate commons-scxml from there so that the
SIP request goes to the SCXML state machine and using that I can put some
pattern matching in the state machine and do some processing like forking
INVITES etc .

Any code snippet will be really helpful.

Thanks a lot .

Saurabh