commons-user mailing list archives

From Linda Erlenhov <linda.erlen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Transition/Var question
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:06:02 GMT
Hello again!

> <snip>
>
> followed by introspection like so:
>
>    getEngine().getRootContext().get("outcome");
>
> </snip>

The problem with that approach is that i won´t know the names of my "var":s.

The idéa is:
I´m building an graphical editor for Statecharts, where you can model a
statemachine with some simple drag and drop actions. When your satisfied
with your machine the editor generates an SCXML-file which then is meant to
be run. Everything I do has to be "generic" so what I wanted was a way to,
when the listner registers an "onTransition" ( the class Implements the
SCXMLListener interface) move:
1. Check if there is an "var" associated with that transition
2. If so, fetch the exp.

best regards
//Linda