commons-user mailing list archives

From Linda Erlenhov <linda.erlen...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] Transition/Var question
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:53:54 GMT
Hello
I have in my Transitions added "var" on the form:

    <transition       cond="${cancelOutcome eq 'success'}" target="editExit">
      <var            name="outcome"
                      expr="cancel"/>
    </transition>

(This example is taken directly from the SCXML specification)

In my statemachine (a version similar, but not derived from the
AbstractStateMachine that is included) I have added an "onTransition"
function in my listner that when I am on a transition should check if there
is an "var" and in that case send it to XXXX.

I´m having trouble fetching the "var". My thought is that that I should
derive a new class from the transition class that includes the method
"getVar" but I´ve looked through the API and I don´t understand how this
method should be written. Can anybody help me?

Best Regards
/Linda