commons-user mailing list archives

From Linda Erlenhov <linda.erlen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Executor Questions
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:44:32 GMT
Hello again.
Doesn´t anybody have a solution to my problem?
I don´t know if maybe theres something I need to clarify.

The engine sends "messages" that are java objects that I in the (?????) part
translates to somethin on the form that the ApacheEngine wants.
What I don´t understand is what I should do with the "context" and
"evauator" in my model, can I work around it somehow?

best regards
//Linda