commons-user mailing list archives

From Ryan VanMiddlesworth <ry...@ontko.com>
Subject Commons Monitoring JAR available?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:38:35 GMT
I'm interested in using the Commons Monitoring project in Sandbox.  From
looking at the docs it seems like it's at least well designed.  However, I
notice that there is no JAR available.  (Or perhaps I just cannot find it.)
Is it standard practice for Sandbox projects to not have binaries available
or is it that up to the developers in charge of the project?

I can certainly do my own compiling, but it would definitely be nice to not
have to do that, and it would probably boost project popularity to have
binaries available.

Thanks for the great work!

Ryan VanMiddlesworth