commons-user mailing list archives

From <christer.a.p...@swedbank.se>
Subject [beanutils] Beanutils jar bundles some classes from common-collections
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:08:17 GMT
Hi!
Both commons-beanutils-1.8.0.jar and commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar
from the official binary distribution bundles some classes from
commons-collections in the org.apache.commons.collections package.
Obviously, those classes potentially conflict if both commons-beanutils
and commons-collections are on the classpath, so I suppose this is not
intentional? I didn't find a JIRA issue on this, but maybe I didn't look
deep enough?

Regards,
Christer Palm