commons-user mailing list archives

From Anna Södling <anna.sodl...@passagen.se>
Subject [SCXML] Actions in SCXML
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:00:51 GMT
Hello,

I'm building a diagram-editor for statecharts. The statechart should
then be transformed into SCXML and run through an interface. The
interface should be able to send events to and accept actions from the
statechart. I'm just wondering if there's a (reasonably) simple way to
express an action in SCXML? I mean, events and conditions can simply be
placed in a transition-tag, but that doesn't seem to be the case with
actions? I know that you can design "custom actions", but I'm wondering
if there is some easier way to do it, or if there already is some way to
represent an action?

Sincerely,
Anna

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">_______________________________________________________________<BR>