commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>
Subject [dbutils] Basic CRUD Operations
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:37:31 GMT
I was wondering if DBUtils contains any methods for dealing with basic CRUD
operations? The operations that I'm looking for include:

ResultSet deleteByIds(Connection conn,  String tableName, String[] ids);
ResultSet get(Connection conn, String tableName, String[] ids);

void updateRow(Connection conn, String tableName, Map keyValuePairs);
void update(Connection conn, String tableName, List beanList);

void insertRow(Connection conn, String table, Map keyValuePairs);
void insert(Connection conn, String table, List beanList);

Is there already some way of doing this, and I've just missed it in the
documentation?  If not, are there any plans to add this?

Regards,

--
Mark Fortner

blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jroller/ideafactory